Features for Foton 6000 series 60hp 4wd selectable
Meet the “new to the range” mid size tractor from Foton – the 6000 series. This machine is light in weight and heavy on performance. Small enough to tackle indoor work with ease and ideally suited to outdoor agricultural duties, the 6000 series meets the needs of the most challenging multi – task agricultural and municipal enterprises. Fitted with the new PERKINS PETL performance engine, reliability and longevity are at the heart of the 6000 series design process.
- Direct Injection Diesel Engine - The Perkins PETL naturally aspirated engine, approved to ISO 9000, provides reliable and durable power through a 4 cylinder engine perfect for agricultural uses. High Power Take Off capability is matched by a long, trouble free engine life ensured by the use of the highest quality components throughout the engine unit from the deep skirted cylinder block, to the silicone carbide hones dry cylinder liners. Environmental friendliness is not compromised as the engine conforms to EC emissions legislation.
- 16 x 8 Lateral Shift Transmission with Creeper Box - The 16 Forward x 8 Reverse choice of high and low range and CREEPER BOX allow for a diverse gearing range making harsh terrains easily accessible and working with implements effortless.
- Creeper Gear Box - Get the most out the Perkins engine’s immense torque when using implements and travelling across harsh terrain with the selectable Creeper Gear Box.
- Selectable 4 Wheel Drive - 4 Wheel / 2 Wheel Drive can be easily selectable by a conveniently located lever.
- Cat. 2 3 Point Linkage - With an adjustable 3 point linkage complete with multiple position stabilisers, the attachment of implements is made easier.
- Power Steering - With dual rams and twin hydraulic pumps, steering with heavy loads and active implements is as effortless as driving unladen.
- Twin Live Drive Clutch - With the twin position live drive clutch, both the drive and the PTO transmissions are quickly and easily selectable.
- 4 Hydraulic Spool Valves - The rear mounted spool valves allow the fitting of a choice forward and rear mounted implements and attachments.
- Trailer Air Brake Operation - The easily accessible air brake connection allows the towing of air braked trailers.
- Deluxe Cabin - Full UK HSE and European approved Cab (UKQ1292 and EU Type approved homologation E13-2003/37-2005-67-0018-00). Equipped with roof vent/sun roof-escape hatch, front window wiper, cabin heater and opening rear window. The flat floor design, side located gear levers and sprung seat gives the driver a pleasant working environment.
- Roll Over Protection System - HSE Certified folding roll over protection system for essential safety. Comfortable seat and seatbelt also fitted as standard.
- Easy – Lift Bonnet - The self lifting bonnet, on dual gas struts, can be easily activated by a switch on the driver’s console.
- European Vehicle Type Approval.